Oregon Voice strengthens the collective political impact of a broad network of community and advocacy organizations who serve traditionally underrepresented communities. Our goal is to prioritize a data-driven approach, support year-round civic engagement and facilitate a culture of collaboration.
Oregon Voice is an affiliate of the national State Voices network, and as such we provide shared resources, technology and support, particularly for mobilizing members and voters to have a greater impact on issues and the public policy process.
- Prioritize underrepresented constituencies
- Community organizing that is representative, democratic and participatory
- Innovation, and a culture of experimentation that maximizes impact
- Collaboration among partners that fosters higher aspirations and scale
- Diversity and inclusion
- Leverage resources and promoting efficient use of resources
- Bring together partner organizations to increase civic engagement and advance a shared vision of equity, democracy and justice
- Conduct research and evaluation to learn best practices in civic engagement
- Provide trainings, tools, resources, data and technology to improve year-round civic engagement
- Facilitate collaboration among table members to reach scale and reduce duplication