Coordinated Care Organization of Oregon
A 501(c)3 member collaborative, CCO Oregon is a key platform, network and resource for all stakeholders in health transformation and coordinated care.
- We connect health leaders across all sectors.
- We contribute educational events, as well as industry research, reports and news.
- We convene a platform for all voices through workgroups.
- We converse on behavioral health integration, dental, pharmacy, social determinants of health, public policy and more.
- We collaborate on care integration innovations and form principle statements.
To improve the health of all Oregonians through advancing quality care for everyone and increasing efficiency in the health care system.
Provide leadership to develop and sustain the coordinated care model.
CCO Oregon Core Values – IDEAL